Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sad.

I knew it would happen...and was dreading it almost from the moment we arrived here in Hawaii...everyone has left. The first two weeks here have been a bustle of activity, with my sister's wedding and visiting guests. Almost all of our most immediate family PLUS other family and friends have been visiting. Today, Allen left to go back to Shanghai and his parents left shortly after. That's the end of the line for the guests in town. :-(

We have had so much fun with everyone! We have done so many cool activities and seen so many wonderful things with our family in town. Many members of the family haven't seen the boys in a year! So, everyone has had a good time catching up with each other. The boys have been in family heaven!

I'm sure the departure of ALL our family is being exacerbated by my raging hormones. I feel so very "blue"...and in a real funk about it. However, I'll get back on track in the next couple of days, I'm sure. I also have my friend's visit to look forward to in a couple of weeks! :-) I can't wait for that! The kids will have sooooo much fun together...as well as the mommies! I'm looking forward to keeping my friend and her girls very busy that week! hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment